If you've been reading my blog for awhile, then you've seen me post a few thoughts on Nikki - a college student up in Canada who I absolutely adore. She has a heart of gold!

Nikki's the one who designed my blog and who runs "Blogs for a Cause" as a way to fundraise money for several different charities, and as a way to pay for her volunteer trips to the Dominican Republic.

Well, I'm happy to say that after a whole year of fundraising, she raised all the funds necessary to return to the DR and arrived a few days ago. She'll be there for a month volunteering at various special needs orphanages and helping to build houses and schools.

You can check out her blog while she's there (she updates frequently) at http://www.heroholiday07.blogspot.com/.

I'm so proud of you, Nikki!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archive

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội