Noop-Dogg is gone.

A moment of silence please.

Sniff. I have to pull myself together or I'll never make it through this blog post.

Let's concentrate on the positive. I thought Paula did a fantastic job with the choreography for the disco group number. I swear, not 2 seconds after they finished, my mom called and said,

"Oh my gosh, did you see Anoop? Didn't he look smokin' hot!! That scruff! Those shades! Those clothes!"

Oh, wait, a second.

Those were my words.

My bad.

(Sorry, I just have to take a moment and laugh. I haven't said "my bad" since the Reagan Administration.)

Anyway, my mom did really and truly mention how cute Anoop looked with his sunglasses and disco clothes. Actually, she said she liked the "bad boy" look on him... which made me giggle because never in my 35 years have I heard my mom utter the phrase "bad boy" - not even in a context to describe the serious jerk I dated during my junior and senior year of high school.

But, yep, my 57 year old mother said she was diggin' Anoop's bad boy look tonight during the group number. Isn't that sweet? Actually, I find that really cute and slightly creepy at the same time.

Anoop, if you need serious therapy after all this is over, please don't bill me. I'm broke.

But, sadly, Anoop is going home. I'm not going to concentrate on that, though. I'm going to remember how utterly brilliant he sounded singing tonight and how relaxed he looked. Didn't he look relaxed?

And, I'm going to remember that I am prepared to bribe Ticketmaster officials to get tickets to the AI tour. And, hopefully, we'll get to see him perform when they come to Dallas in July.

We haven't told Noah yet. I'll wait until tomorrow. Right now, he's totally grooving to the fact that we moved Eli into Nandi's room and he's got the whole room to himself. I do have a video of him squealing with delight upon realizing that Eli is g-g-g-gone. It's a funny one.

Anyway, don't want to ruin the mood for Noah on this happy occasion. We'll tell him about Anoop tomorrow.

Anoop, it was a pleasure getting to watch you on our television every Tuesday and Wednesday night. Our little Noah was smitten with you from the moment he first saw you. These last few months have brought about much change and happiness in Noah's life - and, for that, we will alway be grateful. Thank you.

Now. Please put out an album ASAP.

I mean it.

Like, now! Understand? Good. :-)

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Archive

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội