Well, we're back. We arrived back late Wednesday night and I've spent the last day and a half sleeping, recuperating, and trying to sort through the many, many emotions floating through my head.
I was afraid that I would forget the kids once I arrived back home and settled into my routine, but I've found it's impossible. They're all I think about. I'm not sure what God's plan is for our family in regard to Sarah and her kids - whether it's to go back short-term or move there long-term - or whether it's just to spread the word and try to get people to volunteer or send financial support - but all I know is that those children are firmly ingrained in my heart and are now a part of me.
And can you all please take a moment and think of my dear mother who most likely just had a heart attack in reading the above paragraph?? (Love you, Mom!)
I most likely won't post tons and tons of thoughts just yet because I barely seem able to make a coherent sentence right now. So, I'll just be posting lots of videos over the next few days when I can.
My kids HATE me being on the computer, so I'll post here and there. Right now, I have tons of videos to upload and that'll be the bulk of my blogging over the weekend.
Here are 3 videos of adorable Jaron that I wanted to share. If you don't know or remember his story, please read it HERE before you watch the videos.
And P.S., Sim is planning a trip to Sarah's for either the end of Spring or sometime in the Fall. He has to check the vacation schedule at work first. Do you know how lucky I am to have married a man who shares my passion for orphans with special needs? Of course, we never planned this path 13 years ago, but God knew, didn't he?? I am so excited that Sim is going to meet the kids and see Sarah's vision at work.
Friday, January 22, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment