If you haven't read today's earlier post, Noah asked for a globe for Christmas... on Christmas Eve, nonetheless. Santa nearly had a panic attack but managed to pull through in the end.
Oh, and Sarah, if you're reading this, Santa left two extra swings (like the one in the video) for us to take to India. I would like to thank Santa's elves (blog readers) for making it possible to buy two swings to take to India (by purchasing raffle tickets. In fact, I'll be doing a blog post next week on what your donations were able to buy).
P.S. I have no idea why my voice is so high in the video. It's the voice I reserve for puppies and babies.... which might explain why so very few babies like me and the little Yorkie puppy I was playing with earlier today bit me on the nose.
But, more importantly, check out the mile wide smile on Noah's face when he gets in the swing. It's worth enduring my voice for....
Friday, January 1, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment